Last update has bring problem with vibration during profile work on devices with Android 5.0 and Android 5.0.1. This update will fix it. I would recommend it for all Android 5 users.
Version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- FIX: Android 5.0 and 5.0.1 vibration bug.
- FIX: Finnish localisation fixes.
Release that fix the problem with Android 5.0.2 and bring Finish localisation. Will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Android 5.0.2 support.
- NEW: Finnish localisation.
Minor support release with different fixes.
- FIX: Incorrect behavior without option *Block sound mode* on Android 5.
- FIX: Vibration does not work in some cases on Android 5.
- FIX: Purchase/Restore crashes in some cases.
- FIX: Russian localisation fixes.
Still have no Nights Keeper PRO version? Then you can buy it with 50% discount only till December 31. Merry Christmass and Happy New Year!
This release containes several critical bug fixes for Android 5 users. I extremely recomend to update. Update will be availebel in few hours.
- FIX: Some notifications was not muted on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Ringtone cancel on screen sleep on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Hebrew localisation fixes.
I have a lot of questions about Mobile Network feature from Android 5 (Lollipop) user. I want to explain this situation for public.
The Mobile Network control API is deprecated for external app developers for years ago. But community found work around via system exploit. And it works for all versions starting from 2.2 and till 4.4. But in Lollipop Google fixed this system exploit. So, all apps that use this way to switch Mobile Network were broken.
Currently there is only one way to disable/enable Mobile Network. It’s APN modification. But it’s not acceptable for me, because it’s not safe (user can have problems with restoring Mobile Network after app uninstall) and it’s absolutely useless in terms of power save (your device trying to connect to not existing network and drilling the battery).
I’m apologise for this situation. I’m looking for solution. Before I’ll find it this feature will be hidden on all Android 5 devices.
P.S. Google had a lot of bugs in Lollipop. I’m continue to work on Nights Keeper compatibility. Look forward for updates.
This release contains bug fixes and support of Lollipop (read more about proper configuration under cut). Unfortunately Mobile Network feature deprecated for Android 5.0 (hope that I’ll find solution later). And I’m happy to announce Hebrew localisation.
- NEW: Android 5.0 support (fix all known problems).
- NEW: Hebrew localisation.
- FIX: Muting ringtone by volume button on Moto.
- FIX: Mobile Network features duplicated for Android 5.0.
Continue reading Nights Keeper 2.4.0: Lollipop support
Still have no Nights Keeper PRO version? Then you can buy it with 50% discount only during Halloween sale (October 30-31). Do not miss our “scary” price!
This release contains bug fixes and localisations to Romania and Persian.
- NEW: Romanian localisation.
- NEW: Persian localisation.
- FIX: Correct representation in 12 hours format.
- FIX: Correct end time in sms (manual profile with auto dismiss).
- FIX: Different names for widget and shortcut.
This support release contains only few fixes for new billing. Will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- FIX: New in-app billing fixes.