I’m glad to announce Nights Keeper 2.7.0 update. It will bring one of the most wanted feature – The Black List. You will have additionally filtration options in your profile settings. Update will be available in few hours. It contains some critical fixes too.
- NEW: Black list
- FIX: Work on Huawei devices powered on Android 5
- FIX: Some crashes on Samsung devices powered on Android 5
This release should fix problems with perfomance that some of users faces with after last update. Will be available in few hours.
- FIX: Performance optimisation
This is critical fix release. It should fix the problem with white list.
- FIX: Losing contacts on your white list in some cases
Nights Keeper 2.6.3 will bring new Vietnamese translation (thanks to Duc Nguyen Tien) and better work on newest Samsung firmware. It contains some other important fixes and improvements. So, I recommend you to update. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Vietnamese translation
- FIX: Correct behaviour on some Samsung Android 5+ firmwares
- FIX: White list for Vibro mode work incorrect
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices (hope finally fix it)
- FIX: Several fails
Nights Keeper 2.6.2 will bring Mobile Network control on Android 5+ devices (only on Rooted devices unfortunately). It contains some other fixes and improvements. The update will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Mobile network control for Android 5+ [Root only]
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices
- FIX: Incorrect sound mode after reboot
- FIX: SMS not sent on some devices
Nights Keeper was published in Google Play two years ago. And during this years it has assist thousands of users during millions of nights. Thank you for using our product! Thank you for your feedback and help! You help us to create brilliant app.
For celebrating this date we announce 50% SALE till the end of month (28 April – 1 May). New price is
This is small fix for some Samsung devices (powered on Android 5) that doesn’t go back to normal mode on profile finish.
- FIX: Incorrect profile finish on some Samsung
Nights Keeper 2.6.0 will finally bring reliable work on Android 5+ devices. The only restriction is that because of changes in Android 5 silent mode behavior Nights Keeper can silence the Alarms during your profile work (depends on phone vendor). Keep in mind that you should check your Alarm. And if it silence you have two options:
- Set Alarm time out of profile.
- Use sound mode Priority in profile settings. In this case some sounds will not be silenced. The Alarm signal will be not muted too. (It’s more or less same as it work before)
Sorry for inconvenient, it’s not our fault.
And you should provide access to Notification for app. App will ask you if it need it (only on Android 5+). Read here why it needed.
- FIX: Reliable work on Android 5+ (via None mode)
- NEW: Optional Sound mode for Android 5 – Priority mode (not all sounds muted, but alarm is working)
I’m thinking about implementation of build in Alarm option. I want to check if this option interesting for you – users. Please, vote for or against it.
I’m glad to announce that I finally found reliable solution for proper work of Nights Keeper on Android 5 devices. The only restriction is that Alarms will be silenced during profile work. So, you should set Alarm and profile time with this in mind. And you need to accept the access to notification for proper work.
I’ve just released new version only for beta testing (want to check everything once more before public release). So, if you are Android 5 user and want to take a part in this beta testing you are welcome. Just follow this instruction to become beta tester.