Nights Keeper 2.7.6 will bring Norwegian translation (thanks to Mike Lauritsen) and some improvements and fixes. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Norwegian translation
- NEW: Backup to any place on Android 5+ (SD, Google Drive)
- NEW: Selected duration in manual profile dialog is saving separately for each profile
- FIX: Broken sorting after cloning any profile
Still have no Nights Keeper PRO version? Then you can buy it with 50% discount only till December 31. Merry Christmass and Happy New Year!
Still have no Nights Keeper PRO version? Then you can buy it with 50% discount only during Halloween sale (October 29-31). Do not miss our “scary” price!
I’m glad to announce that new version is ready to Android 6 Marshmallow. Nights Keeper fully supports new Doze mode and last changes in sound modes. The only temporary restriction is new permissions model. Please, don’t try to turn off any permissions for Nights Keeper yet. I’m planning to support new restrictions model in few months.
The real good news is that silent alarm problem was fixed in new Android 6 (many Android 5 users faced to this problem). So, starting from Marshmallow Nights Keeper will not mute alarms anymore and you don’t need to use priority mode option.
- NEW: Android 6 support: alarms during profiles work
- FIX: Android 6 support: correct work in idle
- FIX: Emergency call fix for Android 5+
- FIX: Incorrect calls count in log on Android 5+
- FIX: Vibration on profile start on Android 5 in some cases
- FIX: Russian translation
I have many reports from Samsung users about wrong work of sound modes switches in Nights Keeper. This problem is actual not for all models but for some of them. The reason of the problem is that Samsung have broken new standard system API for sound control on some firmwares (both Android 5 and Android 5.1). I didn’t found the reliable way how to detect this broken API. I’m still in research.
But there is work around. If you have problems (and actually only if you have) with whitelist work, sound mode switches, alarms and unexpected sounds from other apps, please, try to select Ringer mode in app settings Experimental -> Sound mode control.
Again DO NOT change this setting if you have no problems with app work on your Samsung device.
This release contains some fixes. Will be available in few hours.
- FIX: Work on Sony powered on Android 5.1
- FIX: Sometimes call can not be filtered correct
I’m glad to announce Nights Keeper 2.7.0 update. It will bring one of the most wanted feature – The Black List. You will have additionally filtration options in your profile settings. Update will be available in few hours. It contains some critical fixes too.
- NEW: Black list
- FIX: Work on Huawei devices powered on Android 5
- FIX: Some crashes on Samsung devices powered on Android 5
This release should fix problems with perfomance that some of users faces with after last update. Will be available in few hours.
- FIX: Performance optimisation
This is critical fix release. It should fix the problem with white list.
- FIX: Losing contacts on your white list in some cases
Nights Keeper 2.6.3 will bring new Vietnamese translation (thanks to Duc Nguyen Tien) and better work on newest Samsung firmware. It contains some other important fixes and improvements. So, I recommend you to update. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Vietnamese translation
- FIX: Correct behaviour on some Samsung Android 5+ firmwares
- FIX: White list for Vibro mode work incorrect
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices (hope finally fix it)
- FIX: Several fails