Nights Keeper 2.6.3 will bring new Vietnamese translation (thanks to Duc Nguyen Tien) and better work on newest Samsung firmware. It contains some other important fixes and improvements. So, I recommend you to update. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Vietnamese translation
- FIX: Correct behaviour on some Samsung Android 5+ firmwares
- FIX: White list for Vibro mode work incorrect
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices (hope finally fix it)
- FIX: Several fails
Nights Keeper 2.6.2 will bring Mobile Network control on Android 5+ devices (only on Rooted devices unfortunately). It contains some other fixes and improvements. The update will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Mobile network control for Android 5+ [Root only]
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices
- FIX: Incorrect sound mode after reboot
- FIX: SMS not sent on some devices
This is small fix for some Samsung devices (powered on Android 5) that doesn’t go back to normal mode on profile finish.
- FIX: Incorrect profile finish on some Samsung
Nights Keeper 2.6.0 will finally bring reliable work on Android 5+ devices. The only restriction is that because of changes in Android 5 silent mode behavior Nights Keeper can silence the Alarms during your profile work (depends on phone vendor). Keep in mind that you should check your Alarm. And if it silence you have two options:
- Set Alarm time out of profile.
- Use sound mode Priority in profile settings. In this case some sounds will not be silenced. The Alarm signal will be not muted too. (It’s more or less same as it work before)
Sorry for inconvenient, it’s not our fault.
And you should provide access to Notification for app. App will ask you if it need it (only on Android 5+). Read here why it needed.
- FIX: Reliable work on Android 5+ (via None mode)
- NEW: Optional Sound mode for Android 5 – Priority mode (not all sounds muted, but alarm is working)
Nights Keeper 2.5.3 will be available in Google Play in few hours. It contains fix of “Vibration bug” for Android 5.0.1. Sorry, developing for Android 5 (without normal silent mode) like walking by minefield.
- FIX: “Vibration bug” fix for Android 5.0.1.
Nights Keeper 2.5.2 will be available in Google Play in few hours. It should improve behavior on Android 5.
- FIX: To high power consumption on Android 5.
- FIX: Improved behaviour on Android 5.0.1.
- FIX: Correct handling of *Priority mode* before and after profile work.
- FIX: Portuguese localisation fixes.
Last update has bring problem with vibration during profile work on devices with Android 5.0 and Android 5.0.1. This update will fix it. I would recommend it for all Android 5 users.
Version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- FIX: Android 5.0 and 5.0.1 vibration bug.
- FIX: Finnish localisation fixes.
Release that fix the problem with Android 5.0.2 and bring Finish localisation. Will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Android 5.0.2 support.
- NEW: Finnish localisation.
Minor support release with different fixes.
- FIX: Incorrect behavior without option *Block sound mode* on Android 5.
- FIX: Vibration does not work in some cases on Android 5.
- FIX: Purchase/Restore crashes in some cases.
- FIX: Russian localisation fixes.
This release containes several critical bug fixes for Android 5 users. I extremely recomend to update. Update will be availebel in few hours.
- FIX: Some notifications was not muted on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Ringtone cancel on screen sleep on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Hebrew localisation fixes.