This is small fix for some Samsung devices (powered on Android 5) that doesn’t go back to normal mode on profile finish.
- FIX: Incorrect profile finish on some Samsung
Nights Keeper 2.6.0 will finally bring reliable work on Android 5+ devices. The only restriction is that because of changes in Android 5 silent mode behavior Nights Keeper can silence the Alarms during your profile work (depends on phone vendor). Keep in mind that you should check your Alarm. And if it silence you have two options:
- Set Alarm time out of profile.
- Use sound mode Priority in profile settings. In this case some sounds will not be silenced. The Alarm signal will be not muted too. (It’s more or less same as it work before)
Sorry for inconvenient, it’s not our fault.
And you should provide access to Notification for app. App will ask you if it need it (only on Android 5+). Read here why it needed.
- FIX: Reliable work on Android 5+ (via None mode)
- NEW: Optional Sound mode for Android 5 – Priority mode (not all sounds muted, but alarm is working)
Nights Keeper 2.5.3 will be available in Google Play in few hours. It contains fix of “Vibration bug” for Android 5.0.1. Sorry, developing for Android 5 (without normal silent mode) like walking by minefield.
- FIX: “Vibration bug” fix for Android 5.0.1.
Nights Keeper 2.5.2 will be available in Google Play in few hours. It should improve behavior on Android 5.
- FIX: To high power consumption on Android 5.
- FIX: Improved behaviour on Android 5.0.1.
- FIX: Correct handling of *Priority mode* before and after profile work.
- FIX: Portuguese localisation fixes.
Last update has bring problem with vibration during profile work on devices with Android 5.0 and Android 5.0.1. This update will fix it. I would recommend it for all Android 5 users.
Version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- FIX: Android 5.0 and 5.0.1 vibration bug.
- FIX: Finnish localisation fixes.
Release that fix the problem with Android 5.0.2 and bring Finish localisation. Will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Android 5.0.2 support.
- NEW: Finnish localisation.
Minor support release with different fixes.
- FIX: Incorrect behavior without option *Block sound mode* on Android 5.
- FIX: Vibration does not work in some cases on Android 5.
- FIX: Purchase/Restore crashes in some cases.
- FIX: Russian localisation fixes.
This release containes several critical bug fixes for Android 5 users. I extremely recomend to update. Update will be availebel in few hours.
- FIX: Some notifications was not muted on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Ringtone cancel on screen sleep on Android 5.0.
- FIX: Hebrew localisation fixes.
This release contains bug fixes and support of Lollipop (read more about proper configuration under cut). Unfortunately Mobile Network feature deprecated for Android 5.0 (hope that I’ll find solution later). And I’m happy to announce Hebrew localisation.
- NEW: Android 5.0 support (fix all known problems).
- NEW: Hebrew localisation.
- FIX: Muting ringtone by volume button on Moto.
- FIX: Mobile Network features duplicated for Android 5.0.
Continue reading Nights Keeper 2.4.0: Lollipop support
This release contains bug fixes and localisations to Romania and Persian.
- NEW: Romanian localisation.
- NEW: Persian localisation.
- FIX: Correct representation in 12 hours format.
- FIX: Correct end time in sms (manual profile with auto dismiss).
- FIX: Different names for widget and shortcut.