Nights Keeper was published in Google Play two years ago. And during this years it has assist thousands of users during millions of nights. Thank you for using our product! Thank you for your feedback and help! You help us to create brilliant app.
For celebrating this date we announce 50% SALE till the end of month (28 April – 1 May). New price is
This is small fix for some Samsung devices (powered on Android 5) that doesn’t go back to normal mode on profile finish.
- FIX: Incorrect profile finish on some Samsung
Nights Keeper 2.6.0 will finally bring reliable work on Android 5+ devices. The only restriction is that because of changes in Android 5 silent mode behavior Nights Keeper can silence the Alarms during your profile work (depends on phone vendor). Keep in mind that you should check your Alarm. And if it silence you have two options:
- Set Alarm time out of profile.
- Use sound mode Priority in profile settings. In this case some sounds will not be silenced. The Alarm signal will be not muted too. (It’s more or less same as it work before)
Sorry for inconvenient, it’s not our fault.
And you should provide access to Notification for app. App will ask you if it need it (only on Android 5+). Read here why it needed.
- FIX: Reliable work on Android 5+ (via None mode)
- NEW: Optional Sound mode for Android 5 – Priority mode (not all sounds muted, but alarm is working)