Nights Keeper from it’s first release doesn’t block change of phone sound mode during profile work. But as time show it’s not so good way. I got a lot of bug reports about not expected behavior of app. And most of this switches was because of just random pressing volume button on the phone. That’s why Nights Keeper 2.1.0+ will block sound mode change during profile work. It will propose to turn off or pause profile if you want to go back to normal sound mode.
And good news for Shush users. Shush! 12.4 and Nights Keeper 2.1.0 fully comparable now. Thanks to Shush developer for the readiness to cooperate.
- NEW: Block random sound mode change during profile work.
- NEW: Restoring promo PRO license.
- NEW: End time on *Dismiss after* dialog.
- FIX: App freezing if case of using white list groups.
- FIX: Resolve conflict with Shush!.
- FIX: Improvement of Simplified Chinese translation.
- FIX: Default profile option deprecated.
- FIX: Several crashes fixed.