Nights Keeper 2.7.6 will bring Norwegian translation (thanks to Mike Lauritsen) and some improvements and fixes. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Norwegian translation
- NEW: Backup to any place on Android 5+ (SD, Google Drive)
- NEW: Selected duration in manual profile dialog is saving separately for each profile
- FIX: Broken sorting after cloning any profile
I’m glad to announce that new version is ready to Android 6 Marshmallow. Nights Keeper fully supports new Doze mode and last changes in sound modes. The only temporary restriction is new permissions model. Please, don’t try to turn off any permissions for Nights Keeper yet. I’m planning to support new restrictions model in few months.
The real good news is that silent alarm problem was fixed in new Android 6 (many Android 5 users faced to this problem). So, starting from Marshmallow Nights Keeper will not mute alarms anymore and you don’t need to use priority mode option.
- NEW: Android 6 support: alarms during profiles work
- FIX: Android 6 support: correct work in idle
- FIX: Emergency call fix for Android 5+
- FIX: Incorrect calls count in log on Android 5+
- FIX: Vibration on profile start on Android 5 in some cases
- FIX: Russian translation
This release contains some fixes. Will be available in few hours.
- FIX: Work on Sony powered on Android 5.1
- FIX: Sometimes call can not be filtered correct
I’m glad to announce Nights Keeper 2.7.0 update. It will bring one of the most wanted feature – The Black List. You will have additionally filtration options in your profile settings. Update will be available in few hours. It contains some critical fixes too.
- NEW: Black list
- FIX: Work on Huawei devices powered on Android 5
- FIX: Some crashes on Samsung devices powered on Android 5
This release should fix problems with perfomance that some of users faces with after last update. Will be available in few hours.
- FIX: Performance optimisation
This is critical fix release. It should fix the problem with white list.
- FIX: Losing contacts on your white list in some cases
Nights Keeper 2.6.3 will bring new Vietnamese translation (thanks to Duc Nguyen Tien) and better work on newest Samsung firmware. It contains some other important fixes and improvements. So, I recommend you to update. New version will be available in Google Play in few hours.
- NEW: Vietnamese translation
- FIX: Correct behaviour on some Samsung Android 5+ firmwares
- FIX: White list for Vibro mode work incorrect
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices (hope finally fix it)
- FIX: Several fails
Nights Keeper 2.6.2 will bring Mobile Network control on Android 5+ devices (only on Rooted devices unfortunately). It contains some other fixes and improvements. The update will be available in few hours.
- NEW: Mobile network control for Android 5+ [Root only]
- FIX: Infinite vibration on profile start on some devices
- FIX: Incorrect sound mode after reboot
- FIX: SMS not sent on some devices
This is small fix for some Samsung devices (powered on Android 5) that doesn’t go back to normal mode on profile finish.
- FIX: Incorrect profile finish on some Samsung
Nights Keeper 2.6.0 will finally bring reliable work on Android 5+ devices. The only restriction is that because of changes in Android 5 silent mode behavior Nights Keeper can silence the Alarms during your profile work (depends on phone vendor). Keep in mind that you should check your Alarm. And if it silence you have two options:
- Set Alarm time out of profile.
- Use sound mode Priority in profile settings. In this case some sounds will not be silenced. The Alarm signal will be not muted too. (It’s more or less same as it work before)
Sorry for inconvenient, it’s not our fault.
And you should provide access to Notification for app. App will ask you if it need it (only on Android 5+). Read here why it needed.
- FIX: Reliable work on Android 5+ (via None mode)
- NEW: Optional Sound mode for Android 5 – Priority mode (not all sounds muted, but alarm is working)